When Chris picked me up from the airport after my San Diego trip, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner because kid's meals were only $1.99 and my flight was soooo delayed that the kids were hungry. I think I forgot to mention that my flight home was CANCELLED by US Airways due to previously scheduled maintenance (ridiculous, right?!) and I got re-routed to another flight. That flight was fine but when we got back to Philly there was a lot of congestion on the tarmac. The pilot didn't have anyone ushering him in to the terminal and he overshot it. That meant we had to wait for someone to pull out backwards and then taxi in again. It took forever!
Anyway, it was interesting. Chris had heard they had these games for kids so we thought the kids would be distracted with those. Turns out they were like video games and you had to pay for them! Luckily I don't think the boys cared much.
We had incredibly bad service and the manager ended up picking up our ENTIRE tab. Thank you, Buffalo Wild Wings, for not making us pay for terrible food and terrible service. I was happy.
The other night Chris wanted to have a movie night with the kids, so he built the most awesome living room fort our family has seen to date!
Aaron and Matthew ate dinner inside the fort while watching Peter Pan and after the were done eating, Chris and I laid down in there as well. It was so much fun. I know I will look back on these times and be so grateful for them someday when my kids are all grown up.







No comments:
Post a Comment