I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I am just not going to be able to keep up with this blog. In a week I have the responsibility to work 10 hours, have/teach Preschool lessons for the kids 3 days a week, be active and participatory in my 3 online graduate classes (Professional Editing, Shakespeare, and 20th Century American Literature), exercise, cook, clean, shop, be a good Mom, be a wife, run a household, etc... I just feel like I can't do it all right now. I know that I can and I just need to have faith. That has been shown to me on multiple occasions. I just need to press on!
But the blog, unfortunately, is suffering severely. So I apologize for the lack of posts and then a surge of posts all at once. That's probably how it will be for a while.
Here is the final post about our tour of Center City. The sun was going down and it was gorgeous outside.
Fall is rearing its head everywhere!!! There are leaves falling all over the ground. It's strange because it is still so hot and humid here, but I do enjoy seeing it change.
This place was a little park or garden type thing for kids. It had a little trail you could walk up with a running stream around it.
The boys loved it and wanted to touch and play with the water, even though they knew they weren't supposed to!
Beautiful murals!
We headed back home and decided at the last minute to get Happy Meals for the kids and Cheesecake Factory in Cherry Hill, NJ for us. It was our last night before Chris had to start school, so we celebrated after we put the kids to bed with delicious food and desserts!















No comments:
Post a Comment