Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Peddler's Village pt. 1 [Penn's Purchase & the Scarecrows]

A few weeks ago I attended a baby shower for a new friend. A good handful of ladies I go to church with were there and it was nice visiting with them. As they were talking about the area I kept sending text messages to Chris with names of places I wanted to go so that I wouldn't forget. One of those places was Peddler's Village. It's such a cute little town. It took us a little over an hour to get there, but the drive was gorgeous. We weren't exactly sure where to go once we arrived, but we stopped at what looked like an outlet center that had an event going on. The kids saw the bounce house and wanted to stay for a bit, so we did. Radio Disney was there and it was so fun watching the boys dance and play games for prizes. We stuck around for a drawing to see if the boys would be lucky enough to win a Nintendo DS, but their name wasn't called. Still, we had a fun time.





We asked around and found where to park for the Scarecrow Festival at Peddler's Village. It is such a lovely place! It sort of reminded me of Solvang, CA. Lots of fun little shops and since it was a festival, there was entertainment and tons of people. I took pictures of my favorite scarecrows! Which one is your favorite?

Hello Witchy

Phantom of the Soap Opera


The Lorax

Phantom of the Opera

Tai Kwan Crow

Life is good.

Pumpkin Pan & Wendy, too!





Peter Pan and Wendy stole the show for the kids!
Roots

No comments: