We had so much fun at Peddler's Village. I wish it was closer! In the center of the little village they had some birds and bunnies living in this cage. Aaron and Matthew loved it!
We had the most delicious ice cream at a little place called Pigadilly's. The boys got to get gummy bears on their ice cream, so they pretty much thought they won the lottery. And for 3 cups (big cups) of ice cream, it was cheaper thank Baskin Robbins!
After walking around a bit more, we finally got to Giggleberry Fair, which is a little kids' place. They have a carousel, an arcade, and this giant kid sized obstacle course. We just rode the carousel. It went really fast! I was surprised.
Oh... Did I mention that I cut my hair?! I did. A couple of weeks ago. It really need to be dyed, but it's not in the budget. So I try not to look at my hair. It's been working so far! It looks nice in pictures, but the back of it is much too orange-ish for my liking and my roots are growing out a chocolatey brown - not a good mix!
We stopped by the candy store on the way out and the boys got to each pick one thing they wanted. It was a store full of delicious, homemade candy and Matthew picked an Airhead and Aaron picked a tootsie pop. Funny little boys! Chris and I got some caramel apple suckers that were delicious.
We stopped by the Neshaminy Mall on the way home because Bath & Body Works was having a really good sale and giving away free candles. I really thought I'd only be 20 minutes and that Chris would just study in the car. I took Aaron in with me and I ended up being in there for almost 40 minutes. Oops. Sorry, honey! We had Chipotle for dinner which is a big treat, because the closest one is probably at least 25 minutes away.
Matthew decided to be a dare devil and balance himself on the two high stools we were sitting on. He slipped and hit his eye on the metal table :(
His first black eye! Poor kid. It hurt him so much and he was so afraid of the term "black eye." It ended up not being too bad. He definitely had a black eye and then it was yellow for a while, but it's all better now.









No comments:
Post a Comment