Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Jersey Shore, pt. 2

I split up my posts when I have too many pictures to make the importing of my posts into Blurb go easier. I make blog books at the end of each year and I love them!

Anyway, here are more pictures...







Someone down the beach from us was blowing bubbles. The boys chased them all over and had a blast.



Matthew decided he wanted to be buried in the sand.




As always, Aaron had to join in!





We also build a cool two-horned sand castle with an inner and outer mote!



Then we dug a big hole and the boys thought it would be funny to sit in it.




Sitting wasn't enough, though. They had to be buried again!







We were there for a few hours and we really enjoyed ourselves. I hope we can go again before it gets too cold! It was about an hour and a half drive for us, but worth every minute in the car!


No comments: