The next place that our wonderful tour guide took us to was the LOVE statue. Heather had to go to work, so PK was our solo guide and he was awesome. Apparently public fountains in Philadelphia are not unused to people swimming in them. We didn't let our kids go in, but we let them touch the water.
Here is City Hall! Who can tell me the name of the man on top?!
The buildings were amazing. I'm so glad I had my nice camera and that I was able to take so many pictures.
We did a lot of walking and didn't have our strollers. We didn't realize that we would be leaving our car and the way it worked out, we ended up leaving our strollers in our car parked in front of PK's apartment. He was awesome and helped with Aaron. A lot. Aaron LOVED it.









1 comment:
Beautiful pictures. Such a neat culture difference.
Post a Comment