Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tour of Center City pt. 4 [Misc. #1]

PK showed some delicious places to eat. I doubt we'll ever venture to any of them because we are hardly ever in the city at the same time. I did pass this neat little hot dog shop, though. I had to get a picture because of the bottom sign. "Underdogs." Yellowcard, anyone?



We made our way to Rittenhouse Square, which was a pretty nice park. There was some sort of festival or event taking places. There were booths set-up and live music playing. Aaron loved dancing to it!



PK is so thoughtful and disappeared for a few minutes. He came back with balloons for the boys! I will never forget him telling me "Hold on to your kids. This is NOT a place where you want to let go of their hands." Anything he says about crime in Philly I believe 110% since he was a prosecuting attorney for the DA's office. I loved being able to brag about my friend who is the "ADA" for the city of Philadelphia. :) He works for a private firm now and is enjoying it. Anyway, back to the balloons.





Those men are so great. Look at them with the kids on their shoulders so I could play with my camera and take pictures!






This is the fountain that PK kept telling us about. "It's a fountain, but people literally swim in it." See exhibit "A"...



Matthew and Aaron were so sad when I told them they could not go inside!

No comments: