I took Aaron to story time at the Barnes and Noble in Langorne because apparently it's better than the one at the mall closest to us. Aaron sat through about 2/3 of a story and then he was done. I'm not sure why - he loves story time at the library... But he just wasn't into the one at Barnes and Noble.
He had fun looking at all the Halloween books that were on display.
Then he went and look at all the toys. He had a lot of things he wanted to be on his birthday list. One of them was this... And as I sit here typing, he says "MOM! Put that on my list for Santa!" Haha. He still hasn't gotten it. I guess I should take him seriously next time and get it for him.
We stopped at the mall briefly and he made sure to get a picture by the car on display. He sure does love cars.
I have a lot of time with Aaron now that Matthew is in school. It was hard at first. I felt really guilty taking Aaron places and not Matthew. But it's better now. Matthew loves school and it's nice being able to run errands with only one kid in tow!





No comments:
Post a Comment