Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Aaron's Post Birthday Illness

Aaron got super, super sick after his birthday. Poor kid! He had an ear infection and thrush in his mouth all at the same time.
Aaron got super, super sick after his birthday. He had a double ear infection and thrush on his lips. He was so miserable and it was so sad to watch him! I haven't seen him sick like that in a while. 




After the doctor that morning we had a few errands to run. He was sooooo miserable. We went to Kohl's to buy a new vacuum and he barely made it through.



We made a stop to Barnes and Noble so he could get his special birthday treat as part of their kids' club. We cuddled for a bit and that helped him feel a bit better.




He was so sick that he didn't even want his cookie! Anyone who knows Aaron knows how unlike him it would be to not want a cookie.



Another unusual thing... He fell asleep in the car on the way home! I can count on both hands the amount of times this kid has fallen asleep in the car. 




He was happy to get home and rest on the couch most of the day. He was sick for such a long time! Poor guy!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Awww, poor baby! Look at him just staring at that cookie like, "I really want it, but I don't feel good." :(