Well, I got behind again... But this time it was for a good reason. I had so many mini-sessions for my photography business that I could barely keep up with my life. They are done now (insert huge sigh of relief here) and I am hoping to get caught up on the blog soon.
We got an invitation to a private Halloween party and costume parade at the Disney store because we are Disney Visa cardholders. I thought it would be really fun for the kids, so we got them in their costumes from last year and headed to the Oxford Valley mall. They had such a great time! First we made trick-or-treat bags. Then we all went on a scavenger hunt to find some Disney characters dressed up and hidden in the store. When they found the pictures of the characters, they got a little treat.
Then there was a small costume parade where they got to show off their costumes. I've always thought costume parades were a bit silly, but the kids loved it.
I'm grateful for free activities like this that my boys can enjoy. They felt so special because they got to go inside the store before it even opened!







No comments:
Post a Comment