When our pass to the Please Touch Museum expired, we saw a Groupon deal for a membership to the NJ Adventure Aquarium and the Elmwood Park Zoo. It was 2 places for the price of 1, so we bought it. I took Aaron to the zoo while Matthew was in school and my friend Chrissy Ackerman came along with her son, Andrew. It was a drizzly, rainy day but it was beautiful at the zoo. It's not huge, but it's fun.
Aaron insisted that I take picture after picture of him - with almost every exhibit. It was pretty cute!
We finished the entire zoo in about an hour or so - we were the only ones there - so it was a short trip. It was fun, though, and I can't wait to go again in the spring. I know that Matthew will love it!















No comments:
Post a Comment