Halloween was an exciting day at Matthew's school. He decided that he wanted to wear his Power Rangers costume (my boys love to play dress-up) instead of his real Halloween costume (Harry Potter). I came to the classroom to help them get dressed for their costume parade. The whole school had a costume parade and it was so fun seeing all the kids. I don't have a single memory of wearing a costume to school. I thought it was fun that he was able to!
This is Matthew's teacher, Mrs. Brandy Bocolo. She is so great and made an adorable Minnie Mouse.
Here are a few pictures of the parade:
Aaron enjoyed watching, but he got pretty bored after a while.
Then he started to collect rocks and decided the parade was cool after all. For a while I thought the Duford family curse of obsessive compulsive behaviors skipped Aaron, but I was wrong. This kid is getting worse as he gets older, but thankfully it's not out of control.
After the parade I was able to go back into Matthew's classroom and enjoy their little Halloween party. Aaron felt so special sitting next to his big brother!
I love going to Matthew's classroom. I was going to start going in once a week to help with their writing, but the only time his teacher needed me was a time where I had to find a sitter for Aaron. However, she just told me during parent teacher conferences (which were great, by the way) that she can use me during Aaron's preschool time. I'm very excited!
















No comments:
Post a Comment