Aaron took a huge chunk out of our wall. He pulled down too hard on his backpack hook and definitely left his mark.
I have since patched it up, but I need to repaint the area before I put his hook back up.
Matthew and Aaron love to color. I love that they also like it when I color, because let's face it... Coloring is still one of the most fun ways to pass time at home.
I've been able to wear my favorite hoodie lately. I've gotten some compliments on it while out and about. It always makes me smile because only someone who knows and likes Saved by the Bell would compliment this hoodie.
Some more beautiful skies...
Aaron has been my companion to all of my chiropractor appointments. He's such a good boy while we are there!
I roasted a chicken the other day. It was stuffed with lemons and thyme and it was amazing.
Slurpees are better than icees. Hands down!
Even more beautiful skies. We've been so spoiled this autumn!
Chris's mom sent this picture to me and it is one of my favorites. I love it!
A picture of Matthew's class when I went in to volunteer during their writing time. Starting in the new year I am going to be able to go in once a week while Aaron is Preschool!
Crazy huge moons...
This was at a grocery store in a suburb near Matthew's gymnastics studio. Every store should have a parking spot like this!!!
Matthew colored this picture for me. So adorable!
Things have finally slowed down, but I swear the months of November and the beginning of December would not have been so successful had I not been powered by this cranberry red bull. I didn't drink a ton, but there were nights where I had to be up until 3am working on things and this definitely helped! If you haven't tried it, you're missing out. This stuff is delicious - even if it is chalk full of caffeine.
This sky reminded me of a fire. So pretty.
Wawa has delicious caramel hot chocolate. And all season long it's only $1.99!
The leaves started to change to quickly. Can you spot the red tree amidst all the green??


















No comments:
Post a Comment