Aaron's PreK Graduation was so much fun. Just like Matthew's 2 years ago, they performed songs for us and sat so quietly in their chairs while everyone got their "diploma." I recorded the whole thing so that Chris could watch because he couldn't get out of his school commitments that day.
Here he is, so proud of his accomplishments! He got this special diploma and a book about Clifford the Big Red Dog going to Kindergarten from his teachers.
He wanted to get pictures of his friends afterwards. This is Aaron and Maxwell. Maxwell is in his Kindergarten class and they're both so excited about it!
Unfortunately I can't quite remember this little girl's name... But she was in Aaron's class!
This is Aaron and Jameson. Jameson, Maxwell, and Aaron were little buddies in school.
And this is Sean with Aaron. Sean has Autism and was a really cool addition to their class. Aaron really liked him and wanted to be his friend.
Here is Aaron with his teachers, Miss Judy and Mrs. Kalitz. These two women are so wonderful! They're the same two teachers that Matthew had. I am so grateful for all they have taught my boys!
Here are Maxwell, Aaron, and Abby. Abby is such a cute girl. Her and Aaron were adorable to watch.
I can't remember who the little boy is on the left, but the girl is Linnea.
Here are my two handsome boys!
And a family picture. I'm so proud of them!
After graduation the class had a pool party at the YMCA. We went swimming and played at the splash pad. We had a great time!












No comments:
Post a Comment