This year I was able to attend almost all of the Home and School meetings at Cornwells Elementary and I got to know the Home and School ladies quite well. They're so good to our kids! I had no idea how much these women do for the kids at Matthew's school. For example, the school picnic was at the end of the year and I assumed that the food was just provided for them... But these women and the principal cook the food themselves! It was really cool to see.
Some other big news is that I am now on the Home and School board. I'm the "Fund Raising Co-Ordinator" and this badge drives me absolutely crazy. Could they not spell it right?! Anyway, I'm thrilled to be able to be working with these women and I'm excited to be able to be more involved and help out anywhere that I can.
Matthew didn't get an award all year long and he was always so sad at his awards assemblies. I was so happy to hear that he would be getting an award at the last assembly of the year! He got an award for being a responsible student and he was so proud!
Here he is with his best friend, Caden. I'm so glad that after such a difficult year of school Matthew was able to get some well-deserved recognition. I love this little man of mine. He helps me grow in ways that I didn't think were possible and sometimes it's hard, but I know without a doubt that he is a special little man who is going to do great things in life. I'm so proud to be his mom.






No comments:
Post a Comment