I think we spent more time this summer at Sesame Place than ever before. And we're hoping to squeeze a few end of summer trips there before the park closes until Halloween!
We've also gone to the Disney Store storytimes a few times this summer. They have these cool lanyards for the kids and they get a new button pin each time they go! They loved collecting their pins.
Sesame Place was so much fun this summer because both boys are finally able to ride just about everything by themselves. Matthew and Aaron have so much fun with the independence they have there.
We didn't see too many shows, but we took them to see Kidz Bop Live this year and they loved it! It's a free show and all you need to do is reserve tickets online. Both of them are REALLY into Kidz Bop right now. For those of you that don't know, Kidz Bop is a group of teenagers that sing popular songs but change the lyrics so that they're age appropriate.
I took Aaron by himself and met a friend there one day. It was fun, but still a little chilly at the beginning of the summer/end of spring.
I'm sure as I catch up on this blog there will be plenty more Sesame Place pictures. We are going to miss it when we don't renew our season passes this December!



















No comments:
Post a Comment