Some pictures from our garden! Yellow squash and jalapeño peppers.
Sporting my favorite band t-shirt. So excited to see them again on October 23rd!
I've started my photography business back up again. I took the last year off. It's been fun!
A note from a dear friend that still lives inside my scriptures.
We ate so healthy during May & June that a teaspoon of peanut butter tasted like dessert! We're still eating healthy, but not *as* healthy as we were.
Aaron and his PreK friends at Jameson's birthday party. From left to right is Jameson, Maxwell, Aaron, and Linnea.
We have some feelings journals now. Each emotion from Inside Out (the movie) has a special section in the journal. This was one of Matthew's first entries. "I am tired of getting yelled at. I do not like the food." HA!
Matthew loves to draw in his free time.
I can't remember what happened to Aaron's face here, but it got hurt somehow. I think he had a fat lip at one point.
Date night!! I loved this movie. I remember seeing the original in theatres so many years ago.
Silver Lake Nature Center! We signed the boys up for a week of summer camp here.
Seeing Inside Out! We loved it.
Picking strawberries at Shady Brook Farms.














No comments:
Post a Comment