Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Utah pt. 6: The rest of our trip

On Saturday morning Chris took the boys to go do something fun with Larry and I had lunch with my parents before they left for their flight back to Gilbert. Then I met up with Sister (Alyssa) Bailey in Lindon! It was so nice to see this awesome girl that served as a sister missionary in our ward. She was one of my favorite sister missionaries and I miss her smiling face. It was great to visit with her and her mom.



Beautiful skies in Utah!



While I was visiting with my parents and Alyssa, Chris and Larry took the boys to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. They had a lot of fun! 






After the museum they decided to go see Tomorrowland and I was able to drive there to meet them for the movie. Something strange about Utah, though, is that you have to pick your seats when you buy your ticket. Kind of crazy! It always throws me when I go there and have that happen.

Anyway, we decided to stay our last night at Larry & Jelaire's house. It was going to get us an earlier start to the airport in the morning and we wanted to be able to visit with them. Before heading in for the night we stopped by Sara's house and visited them for a bit. It was fun being able to spend time with Cambria and Emma. Logan was there, too, and he's always so polite and nice!


We visited with Larry and Jelaire for a bit and then went to bed.

We were greeted with another gorgeous sky on our way out of town...



Larry and Jelaire sent us off with some great toys for the plane. The boys each got a fun laptop to play on! It kept them entertained at the airport.



We let them pick out a coloring book as well. 




We had a somewhat short layover in Phoenix on our way home and I was able to get some food at Wildflower Bread Company! I miss that place. It reminds me of my friend Karen and definitely made me miss her.



From what I remember, our flight was decent on the way home. It was so nice to get home in our own beds! It was an exhausting, but wonderful trip.

No comments: