I realize that I haven't had a chance to write about Chris's weight loss and all the stuff that he has going on with that, but I will get to it eventually. For now I will just say that the program (Take Shape For Life) asked him to be a health coach because he was so successful with it. He figured he had time over the summer to do it, so he did! One of his clients (Brent Paul) lives in Kingman and was kind enough to show us around his work. He is a pilot for Guardian Air, which is a medevac flying company. He is the same kind of pilot that Chris's Uncle Lee and cousin Amber were before they passed away. Speaking of that... I haven't been able to face blogging about the death of Chris's cousin. Maybe someday.
Anyway... It was bittersweet seeing the kids in this helicopter because we always thought it would be Lee's helicopter that the boys would get to go play in. I realize, though, that Lee and Amber were probably smiling down on all 5 of us as Matthew and Aaron explored the airport.
There were also a lot of really old planes at the airport. Matthew wanted pictures with every single one! We settled for 3.








No comments:
Post a Comment