After we saw Wicked we walked around Times Square briefly... mostly just to visit the Disney store there. The next morning we woke up and had some Jamba Juice for breakfast - so delicious. Then we headed over to the Staten Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty!
It was a gorgeous morning... very overcast with a slight breeze. It was so cool to see the Manhattan and Brooklyn skyline from the water!
I thought seeing Lady Liberty from the ferry would be good enough, but I definitely need to see it up close someday. It was beautiful and fulfilling to see it at all - such a dream come true - but I need more!
We had a great view on the way to Staten Island and on the way back to Manhattan.
It's hard to believe that the Staten Island Ferry is free - it's such a big tourist attraction and it's such a nice ride.














No comments:
Post a Comment