Ninja Turtles, Ninjago, and legos have taken over our apartment. Matthew got special "big boy" legos while I was in NYC. He loves them!
I love receiving postcards from my world-traveling friends. Thanks, Niki!
Aaron had a run-in with thrush! You may not be able to see all the white stuff on his lips, but it's definitely there. We realized that his pacifier was the culprit and that's what finally got that thing banned for good! He didn't seem to care that much. I think it's because his mouth hurt so badly.
It's pretty rare when I find these two playing so well together. Those sweet, precious moments have to be savored!
As the week went on and the thrush ran its course, Aaron was in so much pain. It was hard to watch!
I had a breakfast date with Matthew! I was having a rough morning. This little man brightened it up.
We went to the Please Touch Museum together one last time before our passes expired. It was nice having Chris there!
Have I mentioned how handsome my husband is?
I will randomly find Matthew reading the Gospel Art book. It's adorable.
I got electrocuted by our car!!! I was plugging in the kids' DVD players into the AC outlet and zap. It was excruciatingly painful for hours. Lots of ice and several hours later, it started to lighten up. We were without DVD players for a while, which was actually kind of nice. Now we need to replace our fuse because I'm pretty sure it blew.













1 comment:
I love how you throw one in of your hubby...you crack me up! And yes, he is handsome :)
Post a Comment