Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Arizona pt. 4: Random Happenings at the Duford's

We spent about 2 weeks in Arizona, so we had a lot of random moments. 

Chris let Matthew and Aaron "shave" with him. It was pretty adorable.



One of Matthew and Aaron's favorite things to do while at Grandma and Grandpa's house is to feed Copper. They love giving him his food and some dog bones! Copper isn't alive anymore and the boys had a hard time hearing that after we left. I'm glad they were able to see him and play with him a bit while we were there.



One of the highlights of visiting the West coast again was being able to eat maple donuts!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed them so much here. People in Philly don't even know what they are!




My parents took us to lunch one day. Matthew and Aaron love Cracker Barrel because they can get giant bottles of rootbeer.




We visited Grandma and Grandpa at work a lot.



Aaron got really sick while we were in Kingman. He didn't sleep well AT ALL while there. He had a very hard time adjusting to the time change, but he also just wasn't feeling well. For a couple days he was running a fever. For one night it was up to 104. We're still not sure why. He didn't have any other symptoms with it, but you could tell he was feeling horrible. Poor kid.



More In-n-Out. I doubt anyone is surprised by this.



Aaron and his stuffed animals crack me up. He loves stuffed animals. I'm pretty sure he would choose a stuffed animal over any type of toy offered to him. He has so many on his bed! While we were in Kingman I heard him say multiple times that he missed his stuffed animals. He would tell me which one he missed each time. "Mom, I miss my Vanellope." and "Mom, I miss my Bolt." He was legitimately saddened by it all. We brought a lot of them, but it wasn't enough for his sensitive little heart.



And here it Taylin!!! I can't believe how grown up she is already. It was so nice spending time with her. I miss her and my brother and sister-in-law so much!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

They don't have maple donuts in Philly?! That's crazy! And NO, definitely NOT surprised by the In 'n Out! Hahaha ;)