Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

While Mom was away...

I kept saying that I would catch up on the blog over the summer. Well, I am sad to say that I am still 2 months behind. But I won't give up!

Anyway, one of the most fun things about going on a trip without my kids is seeing all the fun they have with their dad. I missed them so much while we were in NYC! I hadn't left them for such a long time - it was hard! But seeing the pictures Chris would randomly said made it so much easier. He is the best!

They went to free slurpee day at 7/11 on July 11th...



They also went to our apartment complex's resident breakfast celebration one morning. They give away free breakfast to all the residents and the boys got donuts!




He took them to Chuck E. Cheese...







Here are their spoils from their tickets...



And they had a "movie party." Look at all that JUNK! Only with Daddy...



I came home to some happy children. Chris is Super Dad!

No comments: