It was sad to leave NYC, but I missed these two sweet little boys and their daddy SO much! We took the train home and Chris, Matthew, and Aaron were there to pick us up from the train station. We even had a special sign on the door!
I had such a nice trip. Probably one of the most memorable birthday "gifts" I have ever received. Thanks so much, Mom, for a trip I will remember for the rest of my life! And thank you to my sweet husband who braved being along with the munchkins for 2 nights and 3 days while I was roaming the streets of NYC! It definitely felt good to be home.
Philadelphia even welcomed us with a gorgeous sunset.
It was really hard on the boys when my mom left. They went through it when my dad left and then they went through it when my mom left. Poor kids miss and love their family so much! I can't tell you how many times I hear them ask "When are so and so coming to visit us?" He misses every single one of you, even if you think he doesn't! It's hard to explain to him that we are far away and not everyone can come all the way to Philadelphia to see us. On a side note, we were able to see a LOT of family while we were in Arizona. It was fantastic! We had such a good visit with Chris's dad and sister, Sara! Also, my brother, sister-in-law, and niece are coming to visit us in TWO WEEKS! I'm so excited!!


1 comment:
You're welcome Mija. Thank YOU for being who you are. You always make everything fun. Thanks to Chris for making sure you had that time away so we could share and enjoy it and to Dad for flying home and being home alone so we could enjoy our Mother/Daughter trip to NEW YORK CITY!!!!
Post a Comment