Matthew loves to help me in the kitchen. I wish I were better at letting him help! I'm kind of a control freak when it comes to my kitchen. I'm slowly learning that if he cracks an egg and drops it on the floor, it's not the end of the world. I'm slowly letting him dump the flour in on his own. I need to be better at letting him help daily, rather than once every few months. He's so happy to help! We had fun making cupcakes a few months ago. I don't bake much these days (hardly at all, actually) because I can't let myself eat it anymore. I have a goal to lose 15-20 pounds. I know it won't happen as fast as I would like, but I am working hard to try and get fit and healthy so I can be comfortable in a swimsuit all summer long.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from our baking adventure.



1 comment:
He looks so grown up!
Post a Comment