Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Life Lately According to my iPhone pt. 2

I've got a cute little boy hanging over my shoulder! 




The first of many spring "flowers" that my boys will give me...




We finally got around to hanging our diplomas! Graduating with Chris in 2011 was a very proud moment. I'm glad I get to look at this and be reminded of how rewarding hard work can be each time I walk down my hallway.



Matthew had a friend over for the first time! Jake is his favorite friend here. It was nice to watch them play, but Aaron made it a little hard because he wanted to tag along.



We celebrated when Chris was done with finals.



Aaron and I shopping on a nice day.





Aaron is really into Sophia the First (on Disney Junior) right now. It's kind of cute!



Chris was given a free Sonicare toothbrush. It sat in a box his entire first semester and as soon as he told me I could use it, I made it mine. It's amazing!




Cats. These things crack me up every time I see them. Especially with the Easter bunnies in the window!



Matthew was sick for a while. He spent a lot of time resting before he finally got better.



Aaron has been potty trained for a very long time, but he still sleeps in a diaper at night. The first time he had a dry diaper, we immediately went to celebrate with McDonald's $1 breakfast sandwiches. He is try about 2/3 of the time now. So proud!


No comments: