Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Shots for the Kindergartener!

It's hard for me to believe that Matthew is going to be in kindergarten in August. I know I'm going to be a mess, but I'm glad he will be going to a good school. It's full day kindergarten and I think that his PreK class at the YMCA here in Philly has prepared him so well! He is writing his first and last name all by himself and he can write almost any sentence you put in front of him. He doesn't even have to trace! I'm so happy with how much he has learned this past school year.

Anyway, the dreaded day came where Matthew had to get his vaccinations updated. The boys were happy to go to the doctor, but Matthew knew why and he was a little more uncertain. Can you tell?




They were super good boys in the waiting room. I think the fear of it all had them a little bit shy and unusually quiet.





After his shots he was so upset. I remember how scary that was for me and I felt so bad! Just look at his face! After a while he was okay and he had to show off his bandaids. He felt super tough!






After it was all over I took them to get donuts at Krispy Kreme. Yum!



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Matthew looks a lot like your brother!