Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt at Cherokee Day Camp

We heard about an Easter egg hunt open to the public at a local summer camp and we decided to go. I apologize for the watermark on these images. I forgot I had my watermark on when I exported from Lightroom and then I deleted the originals. Oops.




The first thing we did when we walked in was wait in line to get balloon animals and face painting.






Aaron was mesmerized by this nice lady painting his face. He sat so still!






Matthew patiently waited for his turn...






Here they both are, Batman and Spiderman, fully equipped with their balloon puppy and balloon sword.



After that we headed outside and waited for the hunt to start. They told all the kids about a special golden egg that had a free summer camp tuition inside. Matthew wanted to golden egg so bad that he neglected the other eggs around him!





Once they got all their eggs, we stood in line to exchange the eggs for candy. Matthew was very upset that he didn't find the golden egg. Poor guy!




We walked inside and had some free pizza and juice/water. There was a raffle going on, and we ended up winning a $10 Dunkin Donuts gift card! It was really cool. We headed home happy campers. No pun intended. 

No comments: