One day before after dropping off Matthew at school, Aaron decided he wanted to play with bubbles outside. Usually we have to make a mad rush home in order to get Aaron down for a nap so that he can be awake by the time I have to go back and pick up Matthew. But today I knew that Chris would be home and I didn't have to rush. We played bubbles before his nap. It was so fun to watch him chase all the bubbles around!
Another fun game that Aaron has been playing recently is the bunny stacking game. Except he just plays with his bunnies like they're action figures. He only likes certain colors, though, so after he has been playing in my room I will find all the blue bunnies (or some other color) shoved behind something because he wants them hidden. He's such a funny kid!









No comments:
Post a Comment