Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sweet & Sassy

My sweet little Aaron has mastered the craft of the "sweet and sassy" attitude. He is the sweetest, most loving little boy sometimes. If he thinks he has made me sad or upset, he instantly runs to me and hugs and kisses me until I am "happy" again. He can be in so much trouble and be so angry with me, but if I tell him that I'm upset with him for his behavior he stops dead in his tracks and changes his attitude. His behavior has been so much better lately. I think he is finally out of the "terrible two's" (and in our case three's as well) and he can be reasoned with. He's starting to understand consequences better and he's starting to be more patient. He loves to sing songs and cuddle. He loves his stuffed animals and currently his favorite are 2 little puppies, 1 turquoise puppy, and a small sheep. As I am typing this right now, I realize I need to do a post on each of my kids and what they are into. I'll do that in the next few weeks and I will take a picture of his funny little stuffed animals.

For now, here are a few pictures of Aaron before naptime a month or so ago. He was still holding on to his balloon animal puppy from the Easter egg hunt. That thing lasted a long time!






No comments: