I took Matthew with me to run some errands one night after bedtime. He was so excited! I love how excited kids can get over such small things. A trip to Target and Shop Rite while being "out late" with Mom was the highlight of his week. I also love how Matthew is so affectionate when he is grateful. He often remembers to say thank you without me having to remind him, and when he has had a really good time he will hold my hand or give me hugs that I didn't ask for. It's very easy to see when he is extra happy about something.
Anyway, we were gone a little over an hour and by the time we got home Matthew was exhausted! He loves to stay up late, but when he gets tired he just wants to go to bed. Such a contrast from the way he was when he was Aaron's age!



No comments:
Post a Comment