Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ward Easter Party

Our church had a super fun Easter party planned. My friend Angel was the one in charge, so I knew it was going to be great. Unfortunately, the candied carrots that I brought spilled all over my front passenger seat (it was covered, but I now know that even food that is covered should be on the floor). When I got inside, I left my kids so I could go clean the buttery-sugary mess off my upholstery. 

When I got back, it was time for the egg hunt. Aaron had so many eggs it was ridiculous! I think he went with the younger kids, but he probably should have gone with the older kids. When I saw how many eggs he had, I told him he should share them. So he started walking around giving some of his eggs to all the other kids. It was adorable.





After the egg hunt, Beth L'Heureux (our wonderful bishop's wife) read the story of the resurrection using Easter eggs that were filled with scriptures and little things symbolic of parts of the story. The kids loved it!





Here are our missionaries! Elders Facuri, Kitsell, Lenzinger, and Jensen.



After the egg hunt, the kids went into the Primary room and made handprint flowers.



Angel did an amazing job decorating and baking!






Then we had a delicious lunch. The kids were more interested in their eggs than their lunch, but it was great. Chris was studying so he missed it. That was a bummer, but we still had a great time and I am glad I went!



No comments: