Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Aaron's Kindergarten Registration

We registered Aaron for kindergarten in March. Up until about 6-8 months ago I was really sad thinking that Aaron would be in kindergarten. I know that I'm going to miss him terribly. But I am ready now and while he was ready a few months ago, he's starting to get a little nervous. I know he's going to love it and do so well, though! Here is a picture in front of the district office. The glasses he is wearing are his old pair that was too big.



He's already going to have a few friends at school which is more than Matthew had. His friend Maxwell from his PreK class will be there, as well as Sean Endicter (Mary's little brother) and Caden's little brother will be starting kindergarten as well. All 3 teachers are wonderful. I am excited to find out who he has!

No comments: