Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Manhattan Temple in March

In March is the first time I've had to go to the temple alone in a while. I left on a Friday afternoon and caught the train to get there in time for the 7pm session. 



The temple was gorgeous when I walked up from the subway! The light was hitting it just right and it was so golden and pretty.



I had time to get a wafel from wafels & dinges, which is always at the top of my list when I visit NYC.





It was still pretty chilly in NYC in March. When it's cold outside the air vents from the subways look so white!



After the temple I met up with a friend and we got hot chocolate at some place she recommended near Columbus Circle. It was delicious and oh so pretty!



I hopped back on the train and headed home. We've really been making an effort to attend the temple more and so far I've been able to go once a month this year! 

No comments: