Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fun with the Sister Missionaries

Sister Alyssa Bailey and Sister Angel Cost are some of our favorite sister missionaries ever. We had Sister Bailey (who is home now) over for dinner on her birthday and we made her a yummy cake.




I also took the sisters to the Amish Market before Sister Bailey went home. We bought pretzels and walked around the furniture section for a bit. It was fun to be out with them during the day.



It was hard to say goodbye to this sweet girl!




Sister Cost has an incredible story. She has overcome so many challenges in her life in order to get where she is! This was her first area. She was transferred a while back and things haven't been the same since. I miss her! This picture was of her and Sister Twitchell who came to help a friend of ours when her basement flooded. They worked so hard!



Sister Cost came to say goodbye before she was transferred. I think of her often and can't wait to be able to get back in touch with her after her mission.



No comments: