This is Victoria. She's a year younger than Aaron, but they're great friends. I watched her one day while her mom took her little sister to a doctor's appointment in Center City and we had a good time at Target.
Spring brings some beautiful sunsets and skies!
This was a Moms' Night Out with the MOMS Club at a Mexican food place I'd never tried. It was pretty good for East coast Mexican food.
A sweet note and a flower from Matthew...
Matthew made this house. I'm not sure how or why, but apparently he and his friends were making houses and he wanted to make one himself. He was so proud!
Spring also means RITA'S!
I lost my watch so I started wearing Matthew's. It was fun while it lasted, but now it's about to fall apart because it was made for a child not an adult.
Chris planted an incredible harden this year. I look back at this picture and compare it to our garden now and it's just incredible what can grow from some seats and starter plants!
One day we came home and saw what looked like a tree that grew overnight in our yard. Upon closer inspection we realized that it was a very large branch of a tree that had broken in the wind and fell over. Luckily our landlord came over and cut it down, supplying us with lots of firewood.
I went to see the new Avengers movie by myself and it was great! I wish Chris could have been there with me!
The place I go to get my hair cut has a dog there. Matthew loved giving the little chihuahua attention while I got my hair cut.
We babysat for a friend and when I went to check on them I saw Ty and Matthew like this... So cute!













No comments:
Post a Comment