Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Life Lately According to my iPhone

With Chris being less busy in school - still busy, but much less busy than his first 2 years - he's been doing the nicest things for me. Like buying me these beautiful roses you can see in the picture of my handsome husband below.



I think something is wrong with my heartrate monitor. That, or I think I may have unknowingly went into cardiac arrest. 219 maximum beats per minute? Something tells me that's not accurate.



Matthew has learned how to play educational games on the computer. It's crazy to see him know how to use it!



One day while both kids were in school I went and saw Cinderella. It started at the perfect time and I was able to see the movie and then be done in time to pick up Aaron from PreK!



Movie nights at home...



And little boys who only like to relax when they are sick!




I don't like that we can see billboards from our house!



A new addition to our car...



Okay. This is funny. I don't use SnapChat, but I have in the past and the app was still on my phone. Apparently Aaron thought it would be funny to send this to someone. I have no idea who he sent it to, but I was able to get a screenshot of it before the timer counted down.



Not sure what we were doing here, but didn't want to not include this one.



This was in front of Matthew's school one day...



Aaron got very good at entertaining himself while Matthew was at school.



My name tag!



This is Aaron and his friend, Sean.



A nice little day date with Matthew!



Women's Conference was so good this year.



Aaron loves drawing me pictures. It says "I love you Mom"



We had to get a flat tire repaired one day and we played Go Fish with Dad's Duck Dynasty cards in the waiting room.




My banner & promo items from the Mommy's Lil' Black Book Mall Show!




Something I couldn't live without. Peppermint chapstick!



Chris had to bring some work home a couple of times last semester.



Aaron hiding his face from the other Home & School moms. Poor kid. His shyness is something I'll post about later.



And a random car picture of me and the boys!



No comments: