Aaron... What can I say about this kid? He is hilarious and sweet and so much fun. He's also stubborn, whiny, and an almost constant trigger for my headaches. But I love him! Life wouldn't be normal if I didn't have Aaron keeping me on my toes, making me laugh, cuddling with me at random times, and testing my patience with I think I have none left.
One morning as I was working he came out of the playroom and said "Look, Mom!"
He's doing so well with his letters. He's so ready for kindergarten!
Look at this FACE!
Aaron in his glasses before PreK!
Presents from Grandma and Grandpa Duford. He's sooo happy!
His Cindo de Mayo hat!
I have a bookmark just like this from Matthew. I love them!
Random Rita's dates in the mall! I'll miss my precious one-on-one time with this kid!











No comments:
Post a Comment