Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

PreK Easter Party & Texas Roadhouse

Aaron's PreK class had an Easter egg hunt. To prepare for it each kid was supposed to decorate a shoe box. I let Aaron decorate his all by himself. I thought it was pretty cute!



The parents all came to school early that day and waited outside. It was pretty chilly, but Aaron insisted on wearing shorts. The kids walked out to the egg hunt and we were able to watch while they each chose 2 eggs.






This is Aaron and his friend, Maxwell. Maxwell will be joining Aaron at Cornwells next year!



Matthew didn't have school that day, so he was able to come with me to Aaron's egg hunt. He got lots of treats from class in his box!



Another night in late March we went to Texas Roadhouse for a kids night and the Easter Bunny was there! I never saw an Easter Bunny when I was a kid... maybe at the mall, but I can't even remember that. The Easter Bunny all huge and dressed up is just kind of creepy!



No comments: