Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A broken A/C and some springtime fun!

We had a gnarly heat spike in May and it just so happened that our air conditioning decided to give us problems. At one point I got into our car and realized it was 109 degrees. Luckily it was just the heat in the car and it cooled off to about 95 eventually. However... 95 degrees and a lot of humidity makes for a pretty miserable time when you have a broken A/C unit!



It got pretty hot in our apartment that week. 



Luckily we got some relief for a while before it was totally fixed. Our filter was so dirty that air wasn't able to pump through like it was supposed to. They fixed that and then, fortunately, it cooled off over the week. After a lot of nagging from me and a few different maintenance visits, we finally got it fixed!

Some other random springtime happenings... I've been a lot busier with my photography business. Hopefully I can keep that up! I took this while working a couple months ago. I love dandelions!




Chris's summer schedule was much easier on us. The boys enjoyed bedtime with their daddy around!



The boys also had swim lessons in late spring! They learned so much in their 6 weeks of swim lessons. This picture isn't their regular teacher (their regular teacher, Mr. Chris, was gone) but it was the only one I took!


No comments: