Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

A Walk by the River

We  were all so ready to get outside once the freezing cold weather left. One sunny day in March we went for a walk down by the river and then explored the grounds of our complex a bit more. It was so nice to see the sun!!! I think it was the first sunny day we had had in a long time and we were lucky enough to have Chris be home for it! We had so much fun walking and exploring. We really do live in a beautiful area!




Unfortunately, we find all sorts of things by the river. Do you see what I see?



Chris sends me pictures like this on occasion with the caption of "Do you see what I see?" Sometimes I can figure out what he's talking about and other times he has to point it out... But it is always something nasty and disgusting!







One of these days we will save enough money to buy tennis rackets and some tennis balls so that we can play tennis as a family! Matthew is excited to play and I know Chris is as well. I don't have the strength in my wrists for it competitively, but it will be fun to play with the boys!




We laid out in the sun like this for a while. It was still cold, but it was sooooo nice to soak up some sun!!!



I feel like we missed out on Spring this year. We had a few nice Spring days, but it got really hot really fast! I'm sad about that, but I'm still ready to enjoy the summer regardless of the heat and moisture!

No comments: