Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Life Lately According to my iPhone

I know I should enjoy sweet moments like this without a camera or a phone, but there are times when I just want a picture so that I can remember it!





Look at this face!!



Date night with the husband. Love him!



Date night with myself to see The Great Gatsby (in 3D).



Nostalgia in the kitchen while making dinner!



Giant knee braces that I have to use when I exercise. I will post about my knee problems sometime in the near future.



Enjoying spring on our balcony. The perfect study spot!



Beautiful clouds...




After a stressful week in school, I brought the spa home to Chris. I lit lots of candles and turned on the Pandora spa station. It sure was a lot cheaper than going to a spa :)




This summer Chris has been taking a physiology class. He learned how to take blood pressure!



It's been nice having him around more this summer to play with the kids.




Patriotic nails for Memorial Day!



Using my favorite Arizona pen. Love you, Karen!



Aaron is so fun to watch as he plays. He was lining up all the Power Rangers and Star Wars guys.



These are how my nights have gone lately. I've been working late into the night and one night I was listening to Newsies while working. Chris thought it was funny that I had so much going on at once. I also got a TERRIBLE sunburn at the beach a few weeks ago so I spent a lot of time in tank tops while my skin healed. It's taken over 3 weeks, but my skin has finally healed and stopped peeling. It's the worst sunburn I have had to date!



These two handsome gentlemen got some super cool sunglasses. Love them!


No comments: