After our time in Central Park, we decided to visit the Upper East Side. We walked a lot and eventually took the subway so that we could get Sprinkles cupcakes. I dream of their pumpkin cupcakes. The rest of them are good, but they just cannot compare to the pumpkin with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. I can make a batch myself that are pretty darn good, but again... they just cannot compare!
After Sprinkles we spent some time walking 5th Avenue. We went into the biggest Nike store I have ever seen. It was really cool to see Bloomingdales.
We also went into F.A.O. Schwarz, which is a huge toy store.
We walked by the Plaza Hotel, but there was a ton of construction and it was hard to see it!
We passed by Central Park on the way back to the temple to get our stuff. This bridge was so beautiful! I wish I had a real camera and not just a phone!
We headed back to the train station exhausted. It was so nice to not have to drive home! We were able to just relax the entire ride back. I love being able to spend time like this with Chris. Uninterrupted time where we can just talk and laugh and be together is so important to us.
We came home to 2 very happy boys! They had so much fun with my parents while we were gone and we had a blast in NYC.






1 comment:
Yes. Very important to have "couple time"!!!
Post a Comment