Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Spring!!!

The arrival of Spring was magical. People were happier. The energy and happiness that the sun gave me was almost tangible. It was such a long and dreary winter! One day we decided to go for a walk. We needed to pick up our new 2013 stickers for our pool passes, so we walked to our management office and had a good time exploring. Matthew and Aaron love picking dandelions. There was so many!





It's amazing to see how quickly things grow here. One day a tree will be bare. The next it will have little buds all over it. I would to watch something like that in a time lapse. It changes so quickly! These were taken a couple of months ago, so our complex has gotten to be much more beautiful and lush... But it was pretty then, too!




Have I mentioned how crazy the squirrels are here? I think they fell into a vat of toxic waste or something. They are insane, fat, and scary. This one was climbing so fast on that tree, I thought for sure it had superpowers!


No comments: