Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Philadelphia International Festival of Art (PIFA) pt. 1: The train & meeting Daddy

The day after we got back from NYC, we took the train into the city for the Philadelphia International Festival of Art. I had heard about this and thought it might be interesting. Then I heard that there would be a dinosaur petting zoo and that sealed the deal for us! Matthew and Aaron had been looking forward to Sesame Place for months, but it wasn't warm enough to ride the water rides. We talked to them about the dinosaur petting zoo and the immediately decided to wait for Sesame Place until July when my parents come back and it's much warmer.

Anyway, it was cheaper and more convenient to take the train and the boys loved it! I'm pretty sure it was my mom's first train ride as well, unless you count the train at Disneyland. 





Chris had left earlier that morning to go study at his school, but he met up with us outside of City Hall. While we were waiting for him we took some pictures. I love City Hall. It's such a beautiful building!







Once we caught up with Chris we headed down the street. The first thing we saw was the DeLorean. I thought it was pretty cool. My kids had no idea what movie it was from, but they thought it was pretty cool as well. 


No comments: