Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

PIFA pt. 3: Dinosaur Petting Zoo

The thing that really sold us (particularly Matthew) was the dinosaur petting zoo. I had no idea what it was going to be, but I read up on last year's PIFA and it was a huge hit. Originally we had plans to go to Sesame Place with my parents on this day. Matthew and Aaron had been looking forward to it for a very long time, but it was opening day and I had heard from a lot of people that attended the season pass preview day that it was insanely crowded and not worth it at all. So it was nice to have something to convince Matthew that going to Sesame Place in July would be better than going in April. 

The dinosaur petting zoo was amazing! The dinosaurs felt so real and life-like. There was a man in a dinosaur costume - the head and neck were completely real looking - and the rest of them were animatronic ones set-up in specific places.

We had a blast watching the boys and their excitement at all the dinosaurs. I'm pretty sure that was one of the coolest things they had seen in a while!











No comments: