Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Manhattan Temple Trip pt. 2

After our walk around Central Park (or maybe before... I can't remember now because it's been so long!) we had dinner at Shake Shack. Delicious!

Then we ended up getting off the subway for Rockefeller Center right by Times Square. We walked around for a bit...





And we ran into a super cool display in the middle of it all. It was a Lego display of Star Wars! I wished my boys could see it. Charise FaceTimed her husband so he could see how cool it was. I couldn't believe it was made of mostly legos! It was closed because it was so late at night, but we could still see everything.










After we walked around for a bit and went into a few stores, we headed over to Rockefeller Center. We passed Radio City Music Hall on the way there!




And Rockefeller Center was beautiful. There were so many flags on display for Memorial Day weekend! It was really neat to see.



Despite all the rain and the super uncomfortable shoes I was wearing, I had a great time. I'm so glad Charise was able to go with me!

No comments: