Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun at the Toyota dealership

I took our car in to get its 60,000 mile service and a few other things checked out recently. We had to wait a bit on the rental car place (Toyota rented us a car). The boys were pretty crazy. I felt like we were a traveling zoo and everyone was watching! But we got out of there and enjoyed the rest of our day. When we picked up the car I was shocked to find out they charged us about $250 more than what I was quoted. But guess what? I signed the form that morning (amidst the chaos of Matthew and Aaron) that had the exact dollar amount. I just wasn't paying attention. I was suo upset that I literally cried. I was a bit emotional and got very angry. So much that I ended up calling the employee on our service team later than night and I apologized to her. Yikes. Anyway, while we were waiting for our car after picking it up we had some Krispy Kreme donuts and the boys watched a movie on the iPad. I was impressed with their behavior. When we dropped the car off





No comments: