For playgroup a couple months ago everyone went to Chuck E. Cheese. Matthew was sick and was so sad that he didn't get to go. He loves Chuck E. Cheese! So when he felt better we went to Chuck E. Cheese with some friends. It was so much fun! It was pouring outside that day, so it was nice to be able to get out of the house and do something fun in spite of the rain! I didn't get any pictures of my kids, but I got a couple of Angel and Maggie.
The rain here really is beautiful. After a heat wave (like we've been having this week) it is so soothing and relaxing. I love the overcast and shadowy skies and how beautiful the moisture makes everything. A little bit of rain after winter and things turn green overnight! It's supposed to storm today and tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that. Then after the rain we are supposed to have weather in the 70's - not 90's. This heat has been terrible!
I think I might have taken these pictures before we left for Chuck E. Cheese. Or not. Either way, they're pretty cute. Thanks for the hats, Grandma Michelle!






No comments:
Post a Comment